skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
joepaternocoach
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
Advertisement
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Your Browse Here
»
ads
,
alphainventions.com
,
amusing
,
bikes
,
blogsurfer.us
,
refzip.com
» Special Purpose?
Special Purpose?
I don't know what that's pointing to exactly, but that it has the caption "Special Purpose" doesn't help matters any, that's for sure.
more
less
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Advertisement
Popular Posts
He Doesn't Have Cats
There are a lot of different people in the world. Some are nice, some are not so nice. But here's my take on all of them: Just be who...
Not Very Much
Holy smokes, how out of touch is Mitt Romney? The man already comes across as a tool and a phony. Did he really have to go and say somethi...
O, Say Can You Sing?
Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers on a Super Bowl game well played. While I enjoyed the game, I really think that the commercials wer...
Exercise With The 80s
Anyone want to tell me just exactly what it was that we were all thinking in the eighties? OK, maybe not what we were all thinking. But what...
Please Win
The 49ers play today. The last time that the 49ers were in the NFC Championship game, it was 1994. So while I have technically been waitin...
Stupid Sparkles
A lot of people who follow sports have certain superstitions. And they're pretty serious about them. They believe that doing just one ...
joepaterno coach
Just Say No
I'm not necessarily against scams. The thing about most scams is that it's fairly obvious they're scams. It's a wonder (to ...
Think Outside of the Non-Box
In 2003, for no other reason than "just because" magician/illusionist David Blaine sat for 44 days without food in a 7'-by-7...
You Think He Had That Memorized?
OK, so get this. You ready? You know how President Barry is on some trip to visit a bunch of different countries in something like 10 days?...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(23)
►
January
(23)
▼
2011
(367)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
▼
September
(30)
Happy Birthday, Dad
Say What?
So He's Jewish, Eh?
Happy Birthday, My Friend
Go Hike By North Korea Next
This Is Why She's Like That
But She's Rehabilitated
You're Not Gonna Be A Great Breakdancer
And No One Gets Fired
Really, Fox News?
How Long?!
Arrrr!
Buh-Bye, Borders
Show Me The Money
Baby Monkey, Baby Monkey
What's The Code For "This Is Ridiculous"?
Who's A Jew?
The Missing Tuesday Post!
Now That's An Anthem
I Swore It Was One Person
Back To The Shoe-ture
Governor Jerry Brown To The Rescue!
Is He Supposed To Look Like That?
The Weiner Proposal
I'm Mad Bro
9 To 5
I Am Unaware Of Your Status Meaning
Special Purpose?
Don't Mess With The Classics
I Don't Want TWO Babysitters!
►
August
(32)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(32)
►
2010
(384)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(33)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(32)
►
2009
(227)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(33)
►
October
(33)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment